Gavin Richard Barlow - The little guy. He loves to bug his older siblings and steal toys. He plays with cars, transformers and power rangers. He likes to ride bikes, swim and climb on everything.
Allyson Joy Barlow - The only girl, and she is all girl. She loves to swim, dress up and play with dolls and barbies. She is in charge of the boys, or so she thinks. She is Twin #2. Will watch anything with a princess.
Tristan Job Barlow - Is the oldest by 1 minute. He is Twin #1. He likes his scooter and bike. Loves to play power rangers and with transformers. He loves cartoons.



3 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world! It'll be fun to see your news more than once a month in your monthly updates! (Hopefully you'll post more than once a month!) ;)
I hope to have more then that. I have lots to add as of today but only so many hours in the day.
Wow Kami! Those kids get bigger and bigger everytime I see them! Can't wait to see all the things you have planned!
Post a Comment