This is BNN. All the news that's fit to print, fair and balanced!
That is a classic. My mom has one of me reading a book about that age on the potty too, though I was glaring at her. Too cute!
Love it, love it, love it! Too cute! I can't wait to see you guys again... it's been too long! :)
I love this picture! That is classic! :)
ok. that's just awesome!
oh my goodness that is just too funny
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is a classic. My mom has one of me reading a book about that age on the potty too, though I was glaring at her. Too cute!
Love it, love it, love it! Too cute! I can't wait to see you guys again... it's been too long! :)
I love this picture! That is classic! :)
ok. that's just awesome!
oh my goodness that is just too funny
Post a Comment