Monday, May 11, 2009

It has been awhile!!

I realized the other day that it has been a while since I posted anything. We have had a few things happening. First we did not get the school transfer that we were really hoping for. We are on the waiting list but are not holding our breath. We drove by the school that the kids will be going to and showed them the play ground. We will keep driving by so it is not a hard transition for them. We are hoping that they will be separated into different classes. We will have to wait until closer to the new school year to find out. I know they will be fine and are more then ready to start, but these are my first to go to school so I am allowed to be sentimental, Right??


I had a wonderful Mothers day. Since we have early church on Sunday (9am) and Dad and the kids wanted to get me breakfast in bed or take me out, we celebrated it on Saturday. I got to sleep in and got breakfast in bed. My favorite part is that the kids eat most of it. They each had a bite and were off to the other room for their breakfast. They each brought me home a key chain picture, one in the frame and a cookie. They love to draw and make cards. We had lunch at Grandpa and Grandma Collins house and got to swim for the first time this year.


We also got a new family picture! Which has been added to our blog and new pictures of the kids. Our kids are not camera shy at all. They love to get their pictures taken.


Well not much more then that. Before you know it will be summer and I for one can not wait for the warm weather to be around for more then just a day or two. This year we hope to teach Gavin to swim!! Wish us luck.


4 comments:

Katie said...

The pictures look great!

Jennifer Lomenick said...

Very cute pictures! Yes, you are allowed to be sentimental. My 2nd is going and I am sentimental. I probably always will be (maybe the pregnancy hormones, but most likely not!)

Jessica said...

all those pictures are great, i think tristen's is my favorite this year with his cute little smile!

Natalie said...

Cute pictures! I love them! Even though you're sentimental, you'll like having them in school...and I'm sure they'll love it, too! :)