Tuesday, June 16, 2009

iT has been awhile..

So the other day Mark asked if I had updated the blog. I said of course. Well then I looked at it has been a few weeks. So trying to remember things that are not on my camera is going to be hard. So lets see what I can remember and come up with. To start with although it is almost summer and should be warm, we have had a longer then normal June Gloom here in Southern California. So no real swimming yet. On top of it we have had a few storms that have come through with Thunder and Lightening and started 2 small fires on the hills but both put out right away. We love that type of weather here. With the cooler then normal temps the kids have been out riding their bikes almost daily. Tristan is a pro on his bike. Allyson wants nothing to do with taking off her training wheels and Gavin will not get on his big bike. The forecast looks good and should start to warm up soon we hope.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Sounds like our weather! I think we have had rain every day since June started....I'm really not complaining about the cool weather....just the constant rain that makes it hard to go out and play!