The annual Donuts and Root beer with the Tanner's. This has become a tradition that Mark loves. As many know from last year's blog this was started by his parents when he was a kid. When Jolene mentioned it he said that it brought back so many memories. If I remember right (it was almost a month ago) we handed out over 500 donuts this year. The boys wanted to wear the same costumes as last year. That was a great idea since this year they had grown into them and they fit so well. Also they are in great condition even with the wear and tear. Allyson was a Fairy Ballerina. They only went trick or treating for about 1 hr max and where done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I can almost taste those yummy donuts!! I introduced my kids to homemade rootbeer and they love it! Next year I'm making donuts!
Post a Comment