Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mom's Cell Phone

Ever had this happen to you? Well it was a busy Friday night. Mom got off of work and went home before picking up the 2 boys from Jolene's. Dad had Allyson at dance class.

Well she was taking something out of the back of the car, and just went about her way to get the boys, oh and Uncle Roy. It was getting dark, and she could not find her phone. She just thought that she must have left it at home. No big deal. After taking Uncle Roy home she started to trace her steps. "I don't think I left it at home" she thought. Driving home she saw something shinny in the intersection close to home. "NO WAY!" she thought. She drove home and ran inside and called her cell number. No ringing from inside the house or in the car. She called dad to see if he was on his way home. He was just leaving dance class. He asked her why she was not answering her phone. She started to tell him and stopped just as she realized what had happened. She got back into the car and hurried to the intersection. There it was. She picked up a piece and then another and then another, and another. Dad pulled up at this time and they found the last piece with the card. It looked OK. But it was toast. Luckily her parents had a phone that she could have.

Here is what she found that night!

1 comment:

nic said...

I was on my way to a dental apt in SD. Had Nat, Dirt and Randy, left PHS to go get Ashley. Put my glasses on the top of my car then 1/2 way to get Ash I realized I couldnt see. I went back to PHS and there in the missle of the street i saw my case. I pulled into the parking lot and ran them over myself.