Sunday, October 12, 2008

No More Diapers!!!!

Well I don't have any pictures for this, but WE ARE COMPLETELY DONE WITH DIAPERS!!!! We are so excited. Although Gavin has been completely potty trained for a few months, we were still putting him in a pull up at night just to be on the safe side. Just over a week ago we ran out and that was it. So he is in big boy pants all the time. No more Diaper Bags, wow, this is a freedom that I have not felt in almost 5 year. I do carry a larger purse but it is not filled up with diapers.

As for Tristan's arm it is much better. He still has a long way to go before it is completely better, but he is out of the sling and ace bandage.

Tristan and Allyson are learning to tell time. On digital clocks, next it will be time to teach them on an analog clock.

2 comments:

Liesl Law said...

Congrats! We are stuck in pull ups with the older girls at nights, even though they are trained through the day. Do you have any suggestions on how to teach them at nights?

Heather said...

Hey I know this is short notice but if your not doing anything on saturday at 6:30. It's my baby shower. Its in Yuciapa. The address is 11733 Adams St., 92399. Come if you can!