We went to Sea world on September 5Th which was Mark and Kami's 10 year anniversary. The kids loved Shamu of course. We saw the sharks, Shamu under water, the seal lions and everything else you can see there. Allyson was feeding the seals and was attached by a bird. Well not really but it did steal the fish and cut her finger. Gavin tried to hide in a bush and got a cut right next to his eye. Tristan got picked for the Dolphin show but chickened out. So Allyson stepped up to the plate just to get back stage and back out herself. Dad was so disappointed, he wanted to feed the them as well. We asked them during the show if they would have liked to get in the big pool and they both said "No Way!!". Tristan and Allyson went on the Shipped wreck ride with Dad and they all got soaked. Gavin was too short so Mom stayed with him. The sting Rays I think were the biggest hit of all. All in all everyone had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Looks like you had a fun time! I hate Sea World and have only been once when Adam was little (when I was pregnant with Makayla). Reed loves it and I think the kids would like it, too. So I guess maybe one of these times we're down in CA we'll have to go! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! CrAzY!
Post a Comment