Monday, July 20, 2009

What does this look like??

Last week we told the kids that we would take them to the beach on Saturday. But all week Tristan had been reminding us of the Church Pioneer picnic that he really wanted to go to. So we told then that we would go on a different day and that we would stay home and swim then go to the picnic. Good thing. Take a look at this.





Yes Tristan looks like he got hit in the eye, but no this is not the result of a fight with another person. Here is how the story goes.

We got up for breakfast and the kids wanted eggs. So I made them eggs. Allyson and Gavin wanted scrambled with cheese and katsup of course. Tristan wanted his over medium with the same toppings but when asked i he wanted it cut he asked "mom can I have a butter knife so I can cut it myself?" What was I supposed to say, no?? Of course not so I gave him one and showed him once and he was off. He did a great job.








Well as the day went on Tristan's eye was starting to look really bad. At first it just looked like he got some lotion in it. It was starting to tear and get lots of what looked like sleep in it. I took the Allyson and Gavin to the park. It was 110 degrees so we only stayed for 1 hr. Mark stayed home with Tristan. Later that night it was just looking really bad. Mark took him to the ER and it was an eye infection of course. The Doctor said Pink eye. Why not!! Just what we need. Anyways when they got home I took that picture. The next morning after some antibiotics and eye drops he looked like this.

1 comment:

Nat said...

omg Dallin just got a goopy eye today! I do not want it to be pink eye. ugh