Friday, September 11, 2009

One Long Post well maybe not.

Since it has been almost 1 month since I last posted anything, I thought that instead of many small posts that I would have 1 long post. So here it goes and I hope that I don't forget anything.


The kids have really like to help with things around the house. We have not pushed the hole chore thing yet, but we do have the kids help out every now and again to get them used to helping. They do clean their own room and toys. They are responsible for making sure clothes and shoes are put away. In their own way they have really started to help on their own. The boys like to change the laundry while Allyson loves to help fold towels. Tristan will come into the kitchen and help with the dishes. He will get up on a chair and wash them. He will load and unload the dishwasher. All the kids like to help set the table and put things away after diner. They will come up behind us while vacuuming and want to help.

Our cousin Justin Fisher who had come home from the Military in August came over to visit. The kids were so excited. Allyson who prayed for him ever night was very shy when he came over. I did not think that they were ever going to let him leave. We had a wonderful visit with him and are so glad that he came home safely!

Lost of swimming this summer.
Tristan jumping over the steps. He really enjoyed swimming this summer. He was in the pool the least amount of the 3 kids. Allyson showing of her goggles. Although she loves to swim she would get out dry off and get back in. Gavin was our little fish this summer. He learned to swim without his floats and by the end of summer he was swimming in the deep end. It was also very hard to get him out. He would stay in for 6 hours most Saturdays getting out long enough to eat!





This day when Mark was giving Champ a bath Tristan wanted to help out.






Mark went away the weekend of Sept 11th to a family dedication of his Great Great Grandfather in Utah. While he was gone Kami decided to color her hair back to her natural color of Brown.

September was a very short month for us. Tristan and Allyson are loving school and we are getting into a really great routine. Allyson says that her favorite part of school is the painting and cutting. Tristan says his favorite part of school is running and playing with his friends. Gavin is coming along as well in learning his numbers and letters are far as writing them. We are working on the thumb sucking thing and have been using this stuff called "Thumb" and it seems to be working.






1 comment:

Natalie said...

Where do you find that "Thumb" stuff?! I need it! Cute pics! Looks like fun times! For my picture collages, I use a free program you can download from the internet called Photoscape.