Sunday, December 14, 2008

Allyson's new hair style (December 6th)

Allyson is always wanting to wear her hair down and has a hard time when we brush it. She is so active that if we leave it down she gets lots of tangles. If mom would say that we will just cut it she would respond with okay. So we finally just cut it. She loves it. Check it out.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I LOVE it! So cute! :)

Liesl Law said...

Love it! It makes her look so much older! Not that you particularly want to hear that!

Megan said...

I agree Liesl, she does look older. Super cute!!!!

nic said...

I just cut my Ariels hair too... I was rinsing her hair out one day and said "ewww, it touches your butt".
she has a friend in her class who has a locks of love wig so she wanted to donate her hair for that. We were going to wait until my hair was long enough, but she decided to do it then.
Allison looks cute!