Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What a weekend. Dec 12-14

Well I am really trying to keep up to date with all the news that comes out of our house. But this last weekend was a bummer! Really! I will try to keep this mild.

Well let me start from the top. Imagine you are out to diner with your loving husband with no kids on a Friday night, you get a call from the babysitter (Kaitlyn Tanner) telling you that Gavin just throw up all over the rug. He is in the bath tub. Where do you want me to put the rug?

Okay?? Well you give instruction and then tell her that we are on our way. She has it all under control. Gavin is in bed and it is all cleaned up. Mom is up most of the night with him while dad sleeps on the couch. He lets mom sleep in (what a guy). So I get up and start to clean like a mad women. Just in case I want every one to have a clean toilet. The day goes on and Gavin is getting better. Then Tristan starts and an hour later Allyson follows. Dad is such a trooper this time around and helps out. So it is Saturday night, with 2 sick kids in the bathroom's. With the lingering sickness we can only dream of getting some sleep. Although everyone is holding down water we still don't get much sleep that night. Sunday is much better, we stay in the house and work on getting better for the coming week.

The kids miss out on Santa this year and the weekend is shot! No Christmas Party for us. That is okay, since every year one of my kids seems to get this around Thanksgiving or Christmas. Our only hope this year that is that this is it! Wishful Thinking? I will have to let you know.

No comments: