Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The things kids do and say.

Well last week just after I plugged in my curling iron Gavin reached up as I was telling him that it was "HOT". Which at 3 1/2 he knows what "HOT" means, well in true boy form he reached up any ways and got his finger. Luckily as I said I had just plugged it in so it was not very hot yet. So on his way to day care he asked Dad that "When Jesus comes will he make it feel better?". Mark had fun with that one.
Tristan as we well know has bad dreams. He ends up on the floor next to mom. One day he woke up and looked up at me and said "Mom, I did not have a bad dream, I stayed in this world". What can you say to that?
Allyson got out of bed and made it all by herself. She was so proud, I thought it was great. Well it has not happened since. Oh well. With dance we have had to buy some leotards. Well she also wanted a tutu. So we bought her a ballerina skirt, but she calls it her tattoo. We get a kick out of it.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That is funny! I love Allyson's "tattoo"! Kids are hilarious!

BNN said...

She has gotten to the point that she will correct herself after she says it.